Saturday, January 24, 2009

"Sweet Disposition" by The Temper Trap

I can't stop listening to this song for the life of me! I think I had this on repeat and listened to it about 15 times in one day it's so good. There's something so beautiful and enchanting about this song with the falsetto vocals, interesting harmonies, awesome drum beat and delay on the guitar. I heard this in the trailer for the new indie film called "500 Days Of Summer" starring Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Zooey Deschanel. Looks like a promising film with an interesting twist on the whole cliche love story we see in movies. They only have this one song on their myspace, but I know I can't wait to hear what else they have to share! Below I have the trailer for "500 Days Of Summer" and a link to the band's myspace.



Temper Trap Myspace
Temper Trap Wiki
500 Days of Summer IMDB

No comments:

Post a Comment