Saturday, January 24, 2009

My First Blog!

So I'm not one for blogging, but I figured I would create this so people can see the things I'm interested in on their own time and leisure. I'm not going to use this blog to tell you my day, how I'm "feeling" or any of that self-pity nonsense. Everything that I type will be pertinent to what I'm sharing in the blog. I want this to be an interesting, interactive blog. I'm going to use this blog to post music, internet videos, links, and anything else I find interesting while surfing the world wide web. If there's something you think I should share in the blog that other people will find interesting, tell me and I'll consider putting it up on the blog. Chances are, I'll share it because I'm open to check out new things most of the time. I'm going to try and update this regularly, so feel free to check the site out anytime and comment on whatever you like. Nothing inappropriate though or else I'll have to delete it. I want this to be able to be viewed by whoever. Otherwise, hope you enjoy my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment