Saturday, January 24, 2009

New Album Alert: "Merriweather Post Pavillion" by Animal Collective


My friend Ben (what an awesome name if I say so myself) suggested I should mention the new Animal Collective that just came out recently. I heard so much about these guys over the few years from various people and haven't checked them out until recently and they took my breath away! At first glance, you think "what in the world am I listening to?" but just a few minutes later you realize you're still listening to their stuff after being captivated by their brilliance and mesmerizing beats and melodies. I suggest listening to their breakout single at the bottom, with the video being an awesome bonus! I know I'm going to get this album soon enough. Also, the album cover is quite trippy if I say so myself, which there's a link to at the bottom of the post.



Animal Collective Myspace
Animal Collective Main Site
Animal Collective Wiki
TRIPPY ALBUM COVER FOR "MERRIWEATHER POST PAVILLION"

No comments:

Post a Comment