Saturday, January 24, 2009

24 Japanese Theme Song

During the winter break, I went with my friends Matt L and Matt F to Upright Citizens Brigade Theater in New York City to see internet celebs Derrick Comedy. I'll write my next blog on them so you have a better understanding. One of the things they talked about was how they all went to Japan to film part of their movie "Mystery Team". One of the things they mentioned was how the show "24" has a different theme song in Japan than it does in American. In America, it's just a ticking noise with Jack Bauer saying "This is between the hours of 7 and 8 pm" or something along those lines. In Japan however, has it's own theme song with and 80's guitar solo in the middle and everything! When they showed it to us, the audience was dying and it became and inside joke for the rest of the night. Sure enough, when I got home, Matt L left me a link to the song on my facebook. After watching it, I figured nobody else had seen it so I posted it on Collegehumor.com . Now, I've uploaded tons of stuff to the site, but nothing ever becomes national, so I didn't think twice about it. Sure enough, it becomes national and College Humor offers me one free shirt from Bustedtees.com ! Right now I'm thinking of getting the Skeeter Valentine Lightening Bolt shirt, but time will tell what I choose. I have the video at the bottom is you guys wanna check it out. It's not the funniest thing in the universe, but it will definitely get stuck in your head!

No comments:

Post a Comment